Psychological impairment & mental health conditions can drastically alter an individual’s quality of life and potentially impair their ability to work. When a psychological impairment and mental health condition emerges, often there are many questions as to severity, expected duration, and the appropriate treatment for the condition.
A psychological assessment is commonly needed in situations such as:
- Sexual abuse
- Domestic violence
- Physical or emotional trauma
- Work-related accidents or trauma
- Dissolution of a marriage
Raderstorf Associates comprehensive psychological evaluations are rooted in sound, clinical assessment, and objective psychological testing.
Our process is to review all relevant medical and mental health records, conduct a thorough examination, and administer customized testing to address the referral issues.
A psychological evaluation report from Raderstorf Associates will address:
- Onset of stressors and symptoms
- Mental status exam
- Psychological diagnosis based on DSM-V criteria
- Family, education, and work history
- Present functional capability – both work and non-work-related activity
- Psychological treatment recommendations and projected costs
We will provide a detailed overview of an individual’s history, onset of condition, causality, and timeline for recovery.
Our qualified team members are here to help.
Mark Raderstorf has over thirty years of clinical experience, including assessing and counseling psychiatric and physically disabled patients in both inpatient and outpatient settings. “We support one another, and our clients, to be the best they can be through empathy, candor and humor.” Mark Raderstorf